Mobile Live TV বাংলা লাইভ টিভি app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Free md shohan mia at no cost and is intended for use as is.




This page is used to educate users of my rules for the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if someone wished to use my Service.


If you want to use my Service, then you commit to the gathering and use of information in relation to this agreement. The Personal Information that I receive is used for delivering and enhancing the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as defined in this Privacy Policy.


The words used in this Data Protection Policy have the same significance as in our terms and conditions available at Quiz Don except where otherwise specified in this Data Protection Policy.

Collecting and using information


I may ask you to give us some personal details, for a better experience while using our service, including but not limited to camera, storage and phone services. The details I ask for is held on your computer and not obtained by me.


The software uses applications from third parties who can gather details about your identification.


Connect to third-party service providers' privacy policies used by the app.


Google Play Services

AdMob

Google Analytics for Firebase



Log Data


In case of an error, I will gather data and data (through items from third parties) on your phone, named Log Data, while using my service. This log information may contain information such as IP (IP), device name, operating system version, app set-up when using my Application, service use time and time and other details. The information might be contained in this Log Data.


Cookies

cookies are text files that are mostly used as special anonymous identifiers for limited amounts of data. This are sent from the website you visit to your browser and saved on the internal memory of your computer.


These "cookies" are not expressly used for this Service. The app can, however, use "cookies" to gather information and enhance its service from third party codes and libraries. You may choose to accept or reject these cookies and know when your computer receives a cookie. You will not be allowed to access those parts of this Service if you want to reject our cookies.


Security

We are therefore trying to use commercially appropriate means of protectment, and I appreciate your trust in supplying us with your personal information. But note that there is nothing 100 percent safe and secure for internet transmission or electronic storage, and I cannot assure its absolute protection.


Children’s Privacy


Nobody under the age of 13 is included in these services. I do not gather details from children under 13 that are individually identifiable. I delete this from our database automatically if I learn that a child under the age of 13 has given me personal information. Please email me so that I am able to do the correct things if you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal details.


Changes to This Privacy Policy

I may occasionally change our Privacy Policy. You are also encouraged to regularly refresh this page for updates. By publishing the current privacy policy, I will inform you of any updates.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post